The Team post type is used by the Team page template to display team members with a circular portrait, excerpt and social links in a column layout. You can also use these posts and template to display any images and excerpts in this layout that link to pages you designate.
Create your Team page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Team from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes
- Click the thumbnail for the layout you would like to use in the Page Options panel below the page editor.
- Click Publish
Add some Team Members
- Click →
- Enter the Team Member's name in the Title field
- Add some text in the post editor if desired, such as a favorite quote or a short bio.
- Click Browse in the Team Options panel below the post editor to upload the Logo or photo/avatar. The image can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this person
- Images should ideally be at least 600 pixels wide, but must be at least 220 pixels wide at a minimum. For best results, use square images with the subject centered as the circle border will clip the corners.
- Enter the person's position. This field can be used for any sub-title which will be displayed below the portrait.
- If desired, enter the social profiles for the team member. Any profile left blank will not display.
- Once you’ve added your content, click Publish