Social Commerce will display a page nav by default, but it may show items you don’t wish to appear, or put them in an order you don’t like. You may customize your menu using the following steps:
- Go to →
- Click the Create New Menu link
- Add your Shop Page, Product Categories and Cart page to the menu. Post categories and default pages will also display.
- Select the Social Commerce menu location under Menu Settings at the bottom
- Click Save Menu
There are a few page links that will not work in Social Commerce.
- Any page that uses a Page Template from your main theme will not render in Facebook because your theme is not loaded. You can create a separate version of those pages, if desired, and link to them in your Social Commerce menu
See the following for further help with page linking in the Page Tab:
- Social Commerce: Links in sidebar menu are not clickable
- Social Commerce: View Cart button opens main site or is not clickable
Visit the WordPress Menus User Guide here for help with sub-menus, enabling link panels and adding custom classes.