The testimonials section serves as a way for you to show off your favorite quotes, or the outstanding things people have said about you. Each quote has a name, link, portrait and content. Testimonials can be displayed on the home page or any widgetized page using the Testimonials widget, or in a standard column layout using the Testimonials page template.
Create your Testimonials page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Testimonials from the Template drop down under Page Attributes
- Click the thumbnail corresponding to your desired layout in the Page Options panel
- Press Publish
Add Testimonials content:
- Click →
- Enter the name of the person or entity you are quoting into the Title field.
- Click Browse under the Testimonials Options to upload a portrait or avatar.
- For best results, use images at least 220pixels wide and 220pixels tall (always use square images with the subject centered as the circle border will clip the corners.
- You may optionally enter a link (not required) to any internal or external page.
- Enter the testimonial or quote into the Excerpt field, which is located at the bottom of the editor screen.
- Once you’ve added your content, press Publish