The Team post type displays each post using featured images on the left and your content on the right, with the Team page layout using each image and title in a clean column layout. Use this post type and page template to showcase any image-driven content using this format.
See how we use the Team post type to showcase a team member and recent Tweet on the Theme Demo
Create your Team page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Team from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes
- Press Publish
Add some Team Members
- Click →
- Add a title and some text to the post body.
- Click Browse in the theme Options panel below the post editor to upload an image. The image can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this post.
- Images should ideally be at least 600 pixels wide, but must be at least 220 pixels wide at a minimum.
- Enter your Sponsor’s homepage URL or use this field to create a call-to-action link on the Sponsor’s profile (single post page.)
- Once you’ve added your content, click Publish