The Sponsors post type displays each post using featured images, with each individual Sponsor post displaying extended information, a full-format image and a link button. Use this post type as a portfolio, or to show off clients, sponsors or team members.
Create your Sponsors list page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Sponsors from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes
- Press Publish
Adding Sponsors content:
- Click →
- Add a title and some text to the post body.
- Click Browse in the Sponsors Options panel to upload a logo. The logo can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this post. For Sponsors and clients, this is typically the logo.
- Images should ideally be at least 980 pixels wide and 552 pixels tall.
- Enter your Sponsor’s homepage URL or use this field to create a call-to-action link on the Sponsor’s profile (single post page.)
- Once you’ve added your content, press Publish