Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
Events are date-oriented posts appropriate for listing things like concert dates, appearances, parties or sports games. A featured video or image can be attached to the post for a full presentation.
Create your Events list page:
- Click →
- Enter in “Events” into the page title
- Select Events from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes in the right-hand sidebar
- Select how you want Events to be sorted in the Page Options panel below the page editor.
- Click Publish
Add Event content:
- Click →
- Fill out the Map location, Address and Times at the bottom of the Events Options panel. Optionally add an image or featured video. See details below on the available options.
- Once you’ve added your content, click Publish
- Title: What is the name of your event?
- Description: Give us a brief description of your event.
- Image: If you have an image of your event, upload it here.
- Video Link: If you have a video of your event upload it here or add the embed code. Please note that if you have a video, it will display instead of the image.
- SoundCloud: Is your event music related? Add the SoundCloud embed code here. Please note that if you have a video or image, SoundCloud will display instead of those content items.
- Google Maps Location: Add the location of your event, you can either enter in the Address or Longitude + Latitude. This will then displayed via Google Maps in your post.
- Address Shown: If you’ve entered Longitude + Latitude then we suggest including an address description, such as “San Diego, California”
- Start Time: What date and time does your event start?
- End Time: What date and time does your event end?