WordPress 3.9 includes major changes to the WordPress Gallery, post editor, image handling, and the WordPress customizer. Details on the update will be available in your Dashboard after the update is completed. While we have tested general functionality and setup of our current themes with this version and found no issues with the exception of the Editor Styles Button, we cannot guarantee functionality if you have a plugin that is not prepared for the update, or a modified theme/child theme using depreciated functions. For any bugs or errors related to install or setup of our current themes, please make sure your theme and all plugins are updated, then drop us a line by clicking Contact Support at the bottom of this page.
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update