We are currently investigating a problem with our database that is preventing some support requests from being visible/respondable. If you post a request and do not hear back from us within 24 hours (M-F) we are not ignoring you!! Please post again or send us an email to let us know you’re having issues with the form so we can help you ASAP. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience, as our commitment to great support is a top priority. You may also check our extensive library of tips, guides and videos to see if your answer is right here!
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update