WordPress has released 4.0 “Benny” which provides huge interface improvements to the media library, plugin browser, customizer and TinyMCE editor. For details, read the official post here. All themes in our active catalog have been tested and found to be 100% functional with this version of WordPress. However, many plugins your site is running may not be fully compatible or updated to work with WordPress 4.0. Make sure all plugins and your theme are updated, or perform a fresh install with an updated copy if you run into errors. If you encounter issues with the admin area of WordPress, temporarily deactivate all plugins to clear the problem, then reactivate them one at a time while testing to determine which one may be conflicting.
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update