Beginning this week you will no longer be able to update your themes via the Theme Options → Update interface or download updates directly from obox-design.com, and will need an active license to update. For complete updates, please check your Dashboard on oboxthemes.com and refer to these update instructions. To receive update notifications, go to the Updates page, click your product link in the sidebar, and click the orange RSS icon in the header to choose your preferred method.
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update