WooCommere 2.3 will begin appearing in your Plugins update list today. If you view it from the plugins page, you will see an orange alert about ensuring your theme is tested. This is important!! This update contains styling changes that are not backwards compatible with older versions of our themes. We are rolling out updates today and tomorrow for ecommerce themes affected by these changes. Please check Theme Options > Update for your update. To view notes or subscribe to update alterts for your theme, please visit the Updates page. If you have a child theme, you should read through the 2.3 changes here.
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update