Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
To access the Widget page, go to→
On the right, you will see the “Widget Area” panel. This panel allows for displaying widgets in the slide-in sidebar.
This is the only widget area/sidebar in this theme, and there is no static sidebar in posts or pages that accepts widgets by design. The sidebar’s visible area is limited by the total height of your visitor’s browser window, so keep this in mind when building your menus and choosing widgets. While the sidebar scrolls with the mouse-wheel or on hover with the inset scrollbar, visitors may not notice or know t0 use the mouse-wheel, so important content should be kept within in the first 700-800 pixels.
The sidebar accepts any single-column Obox (purple) widgets or standard WordPress or Plugin sidebar widgets.
Below are details on configuring Obox widgets. For help with default widgets, visit the WordPress Codex
(Obox) Twitter StreamDisplay the Twitter timeline. Please note that you cannot customize or change the format of the tweets beyond what the widget offers (this is a Twitter requirement)
- Enter a Title such as “Follow Me on Twitter”. This title will link to your profile.
- Enter your Twitter ID without the @
- Click the link to go to your Twitter Profile widget page
- Select the number of Tweets to show.
- Select whether to display Replies/ Retweets
- Select a default color scheme. When used in the sidebar or any dark background, choose Dark.
- Enter a custom color for the links using an HTML color code (gray by default)
- Enter a widget height to adjust the container height if showing more than 3 tweets.
- Click Save
(Obox) Social LinksDisplays icons linking to your social profiles. Enter the full URLs to your social profiles here. For the email field, enter your email address. For RSS, enter your RSS Feed Url or Feedburner URL.
(Obox) Facebook Like BoxDisplays a styled Like box for your sidebar.
- Enter a Title for the widget
- Enter your Facebook page name.
- If your page still has an ID instead of a name, see this article for help
- Enter a height for the box, in pixels. Default is 300, but if you want to show a lot of content, enter more. Keep the average height of your pages in mind when choosing this value, since visitors tend to ignore sidebar content that extends lower than the end of the page or post area.
- Select Show Faces to show your follower avatars
- Select Show Feed to show latest posts to your Facebook page timeline.
- Click Save
(Obox) Popular PostsThis widget displays posts links ranked by the number of comments received in all time.
- Enter a Title
- Select a Post Count
- Select a Post Category
- Click Save