Your theme comes with several custom styles you may use to format your posts. The Obox menu in your post editor works similarly to shortcodes, allowing you to create columns, dividers, boxes, buttons, styled headers and so on, but without the confusing shortcode markup. For best results, write your post content first, then go back, place your cursor where you want a styled element to appear, then select an option from the Obox menu to insert the element for editing. For full elements such as columns, drop-caps or other content, you may need to click the Text tab to set your cursor below the closing tag of the element's container so you can continue your content in a new paragraph.
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
Browse by Category
- Theme Documentation
- How to Create Posts (Standard)
- General: How to Setup Quotes
- General: How to Setup Services
- General: How to Setup the Portfolio
- General: How to Use the OCMX Gallery
- General: How to Create Slider Posts
- WooCommerce: Add Products
- General: Create a Full Width Page
- General: Create an Archives Page
- General: Create a Blog or Category Page
- General Content: Adding Posts with Post Formats
- How to Use the Widgetized Page Template
- Capital: Create Your Content
- Dynamo: Create Your Content