This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
- Click on →
- Click on the Create New Gallery button.
Uploading your ImagesOn the New Gallery page you will have the following options:
- Title - Enter in the title of your gallery
- Description - Give a description of the gallery/portfolio you are creating
- Filter - This will optionally allow you to add affects to you Gallery images. These effects include Gray Scale, Negative, Increase Brightness, Increase Contrast, Apply a Gaussian Blur and Colorize.
- Gallery Date - Enter a custom date for the collection
- Select Images - Click on Browse to select your image and upload. Repeat to add multiple images at once.
- Image Dimensions - The theme will automatically resize your images to fit perfectly in the theme, however if you have modified your theme and require different dimensions then you can change them here.
Editing your Gallery or ImagesTo Edit a Gallery, click the main link in the Admin menu and click Edit on the Gallery Cover Image. To Edit individual images, click the Manage Images tab, then click Edit on a thumbnail. This tab displays a form listing each image thumbnail, and allows you to add details to each image. The options include:
- Image title - Enter the title of the image you have uploaded
- Caption - A brief description of the image
- Remove Picture - Click this to delete the image from the gallery
- Album Cover - Select this to make that particular image the cover of your gallery