This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
Info Boxes work with the Three-Block Widget to showcase services or any custom content using either images or text, or both.
Create Some Info Box Posts
- Click →
- Add a Title
- Enter some text in the post editor. For best results. stick with one paragraph or less and do not insert images into the post body.
- Enter a URL for where the widget should link in the Custom Link field in the theme’s Options panel below the post editor.
- This can be any other page or category on your site, or another website entirely.
- Be careful when linking to URLs outside of your domain as they take visitors away from your site and content, decreasing the chance they will return
- Click on to upload or select an image to use. Images should not exceed 320px wide.
- Click Publish
- For best results, create 3 or more info box posts. The widget will display the most recent three posts, so you can manipulate the dislay order by changing the dates in the posts.
Display Info Boxes on the Home Page
- Drag the (Obox) Three-Block Widget into the Home Page panel
- That’s it!