Having reviews on your website is a great way to use external information from previous guests to market your property. They offer valuable insight into both your property and the area so that prospective guests have all the information they need to make a decision. Adding reviews so that they are user-friendly and aligned with your website’s style and format doesn’t need to be difficult and you don’t need to learn coding to hire a developer for it.Having reviews on your website is a great way to use external information from previous guests to market your property. They offer valuable insight into both your property and the area so that prospective guests have all the information they need to make a decision. Adding reviews so that they are user-friendly and aligned with your website’s style and format doesn’t need to be difficult and you don’t need to learn coding to hire a developer for it.
Summary of how to add a widget for Airbnb reviews to your site:
1.Signup to Elfsight (it’s free!)
2. Customize your Airbnb widget in the user-friendly editor,
3. Click “Add to website” to get your unique installation code for the widget,
4. Embed the code in the admin panel on your website,
5. Choose which pages you want your reviews to be visible,
6. Save the changes and test your widget and tweak to your preference.
Why add Airbnb reviews to your website?
Airbnb reviews on your website are immensely helpful because they offer prospective guests a clear idea of what to expect from your property and from you as the host. Reviews also help build trust and credibility for your website as an external, unbiased source of information about your property and the area your property is in.
Other reasons why you should add Airbnb reviews to your website include:
Increased visibility and improved SEO
Having reviews on your website increases the odds of your properties appearing in search results because online reviews are considered a form of social proof.
Reviews also generally contain keywords that can help your website rank higher in search engines, which organically improves your SEO without a lot of effort or budget needed.
Easier trust building leads to more bookings
Reviews from other guests can help to establish trust and credibility for your website and properties. Reviews from guests are considered more honest than self-evaluated offerings, which makes your marketing more credible and backed up by other guests.
Positive reviews increase bookings as they encourage potential guests to book a stay.
Feedback means you are able to offer a better guest experience
Taking feedback into consideration means you can improve your property to enhance your guest experience. This will increase the number of public positive reviews which other prospective guests will see on your website.
A better understanding of the property and area
Reviews provide an idea of what to expect from the property as well as the location, which includes nearby amenities and experiences. This means guests will have a greater understanding of what to expect from the overall atmosphere of your accommodation as well as have an idea of what to add to their itinerary.
More seamless user experience
Having reviews on your website helps users make an informed decision which saves them time and improves their online user experience, which is more likely to win them over as a guest.
How to add an AirBNB review widget to your website easily
Adding an Elfsight widget to add Airbnb reviews to your website can typically be done in just a few steps and needs no coding or programming experience. Simply follow the steps:
- Sign up to Elfsight and create an account.
- Choose Airbnb reviews as the widget you want to add to your website.
- Customize the widget to match the look and feel of your website. Elfsight widgets are fully customizable, so you can easily change things like colors, fonts, layout, and which reviews to include and exclude to match your website’s design.
- Automatically generate the unique widget code. Once you’ve finished customizing the widget, click “Add to website” to create the code that you’ll need for your website.
- Add the code to your website. For WordPress, you add the code by creating a new text widget in your sidebar or footer.
- Test the widget. After you’ve added the code to your website, you should test the widget to make sure it’s working properly. Make sure that all the features are working and it’s looking the way you want. If you want to make any adjustments, you can do this easily in the Elfsight customization dashboard.
What is an AirBNB review widget?
An Airbnb widget is a small piece of code that can be embedded on a website, typically on a page that features one or more of your properties. The widget allows your visitors to see previous guests’ information about the property.
Widgets can be customized to match the look and feel of the website and can also be used to display multiple properties. They can also include reviews, availability calendars and other options.
By using an Airbnb widget, property owners and managers can increase bookings and make it more convenient for guests to book a stay, without having to leave the website.
Why use Elfsight’s widget?
Elfsight widgets are designed for ease of use and to help enhance your website’s functionality and design. These widgets can be used to add various features such as forms, galleries, social media feeds, and reviews to a website.
These widgets are fully customizable, so you can design them to match your website easily without needing to code anything. They can be used to display different types of information and can also be used to create forms, such as contact forms, booking forms, and survey forms. This offers your website visitors both easy information, such as reviews, as well as a user-friendly experience where they can add their own reviews or book one of your properties without leaving your website.
Reviews are an extremely valuable tool to both build trust and offer your guests helpful information. Creating an attractive widget for your website doesn’t require coding or a major budget. By using Elfight, you can customize an Airbnb widget to add your site in less than two minutes.