This update adds increased compatibility with WordPress 3.5, adds a couple requested features, and prepares for WooCommerce 2.0.
Please verify your Theme Options and run Regenerate Thumbnails after performing this update if you notice images in your shop are not scaled properly (fixed in this update)
- Your logo will now resize to mobile sizes if it is larger than 320px wide
- Social Sharing option has been added to Theme Options so you can enable or disable sharing across all content types.
- Attachment thumbnails on gallery posts now have attachment image title if tooltips display.
- Events widget will now list most recent events first
- Social sharing now appears properly on Gallery posts if you don’t use a custom script.
- Removed date block on single gallery posts by popular request
- Option panel on Team posts now correctly states “Team Options.”
- All functions updated for WooCommerce 2.0 compatibility
- Product button label option now available in Theme Options > General and is translatable.
- Fixed container/product image sizes for consistency with other columns in theme
- Fixed issue with buy options not appearing on single product
- Removed redundant title on description tab
- Your product content will now only appear below the product in Product Description, and not be repeated above the Buy options. This allows for a more visible and targeted buy/checkout experience.
- Fixed alignment on clear selection and Buy button
- Updated styling for Qnty picker in Cart
- Paypal icon now lines up in checkout
- Styled select boxes on shipping calc
Update Your Theme or Download Update (requires login)