Obox Mobile cannot be installed on WordPress.com blogs!
Begin by downloading the plugin from your purchase profile. If you purchased from Themeforest, please unzip the Themeforest file to find the obox-mobile-2.zip file referenced below.
There are two ways to install the plugin:
- Manually via FTP
- Through WordPress Admin Panel (requires administrator privileges)
Upload via FTP
- Unzip the obox-mobile-2.zip file to find the obox-mobile-2 folder.
- Connect to your web space using an FTP client and upload the theme folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins
- Locate the Obox Mobile entry and click the link.
Upload via WordPress
Note: If you are not running the latest version of WordPress, some menu options and screenshots may vary.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to →
- Click the Install tab at the top.
- Click the Upload link
- Click the Browse / Choose File button and navigate to the location of your obox-mobile-2.zip file. Select the file and click Open.
- Click Install Now to begin the installation.
- Wait for the success message, then click .