Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
General: How to Setup Services
The Services post type is great for showcasing any single structure of related content. Services are displayed using the Services page template, which is a full-width template that lists each service post link in the sidebar. Clicking the links will load the service content in the page area, allowing for easy navigation. View your theme’s demo for an example of this layout.
Service excerpts can also be displayed on your Home Page or any Widgetized Page by using the Services widget, or any column widget that supports the Services post type.
- Click on →
- Enter the service name in the Title field
- Enter the service information in the post editor. You can use any available WordPress formatting, shortcodes or insert images here.
- Scroll down to the theme’s Options panel below the post editor to check for the Icon field. Click Browse to upload any image file to serve as your icon. For best results, stick to images that are less than 64px by 64px.
- Enter an excerpt in the Excerpt box below the Options panel. If you do not see this anywhere, click Screen Options in the upper-left and check the Excerpt option.
- Click Publish
Setup the Services Page
- Go to Add New →
- Add a Title
- Enter the content into the Page Editor
- Select the Services template from the Page Template drop-down on the right side
- Click Publish