This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
WooCommerce creates a Shop, Cart, Checkout and My Account page for you automatically after installation, as long as you followed the instructions to click the “Create Pages” button (if not, de-activate and re-activate the plugin to trigger this action again, or create the pages manually). These pages may also be loaded by your theme’s eCommerce demo content file. It is important that you only have one copy of each WooCommerce page under Pages as they are tied to specific functionality in your shop.
- Click on
- Determine whether you have any duplicated WooCommerce pages. At a minimum, you need one copy of each of the following:
- My Account
- Terms & Conditions (optional – this is only needed if you are forcing users to accept your terms prior to payment)
- If you see duplicates, check the page slug by hovering over the page title, clicking , and looking at the slug field.
- Delete the version with a number after the slug, ie shop-2, then click on the link and empty the trash.
- If you notice any remaining pages that have a number in the slug, simply delete it so the slug matches the title, ie. “shop-2” becomes “shop”.
- If you do not have any of these pages, click on Add New and create one page for each main link using the corresponding shortcode listed here:
- My Account:
- (optional)Track Order:
- From the main page index, Hover over the
page title and click the Quick Edit link (if you don’t have a Shop page, create one and proceed to step 6)
- Select the Shop page template from the Template drop-down and click Update
- Note that some themes do not have a special Shop or Product List template (such as Handmade). In these cases simply leave it on Default
- There is no shortcode for the Shop page.
- Edit the Cart, Checkout and My Account pages and choose the Full Width page template, then Publish/Update
Link Pages to WooCommerce
- Go to →
- Click the Products tab and verify the Shop page is selected in the Shop Page drop down
- Click the Checkout tab and ensure the Checkout Pages selected
- Click the Accounts tab and ensure the My Accounts page selected
- Click Save Changes