Recommended image sizes for Kiosk slider posts is 800px wide by 530px tall, or larger. Images will crop from the center, so keep them to a 4:3 aspect ratio if possible.
The Slider post type allows you to easily create image-based posts specifically for display in the slider, and link them to any other content or website url. Use this post type for promotions, intro graphics, or to link to specific product categories.
- Click on →
- Add a title and enter some content, if desired.
- Create an excerpt by either typing some text into the Excerpt field below the post editor, or entering a short bit of text into the post editor. Formatting will be ignored in the slider.
- Add the URL you want the slide to link to in the Slider Link field in the Kiosk Options panel below the post editor
- Click Browse in the Image field to add a featured image.
- If using this post type for videos, add your video url to the Video URL field.
- Select a Slider Category from the editor sidebar (if none exist, create one).
- Click Publish
When configuring your slider widget, choose the Slider post type.