This section covers the following:
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to and click at the top
- Click the Upload Theme link at the top
- Click the Browse button inside the center white box and navigate to the location of your kiosk_single.zip file. Select the file and click Open.
- Click Install Now to begin the installation.
- Wait for the success message, then click the link.
- Unzip the kiosk_single.zip to your Desktop (or any easy-to-find location) to find the theme folder, ie "kiosk"
- If you are on a Mac and you are seeing a _single extension on the folder, open that folder to find the actual theme folder!
- Connect to your web space using an FTP client and browse to wp-content/themes
- Drag the theme folder from your computer into the themes directory. The following example shows thekiosk theme folder on the left and the remote server's themes folder on the right.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to →
- Locate the theme thumbnail and click the Activate button
Update Your ThemeIf you purchased your theme directly from Obox, you have downloaded the most recent updated package, but it is a good idea to check out the Theme Options Update page so you know how to check for updates in the future. If you purchased from Themeforest, you will probably have some updates waiting for you. View the following guide for how to quickly apply updates using our Theme Updater View Update Guide