Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
The Team post type is used by the Team page template to display team members with a circular portrait, excerpt and social links in a column layout. You can also use these posts and template to display any images and excerpts in this layout that link to pages you designate.
Create your Team page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Team from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes
- Click the thumbnail for the layout you would like to use in the Page Options panel below the page editor.
- Click Publish
Add some Team Members
- Click →
- Enter the Team Member's name in the Title field
- Add some text in the post editor if desired, such as a favorite quote or a short bio.
- Click Browse in the Team Options panel below the post editor to upload the Logo or photo/avatar. The image can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this person
- Images should ideally be at least 600 pixels wide, but must be at least 220 pixels wide at a minimum. For best results, use square images with the subject centered as the circle border will clip the corners.
- Enter the person's position. This field can be used for any sub-title which will be displayed below the portrait.
- If desired, enter the social profiles for the team member. Any profile left blank will not display.
- Once you’ve added your content, click Publish