Your theme comes with a Quotes post type for creating testimonials, quotes, slogans or intros. Quotes can be displayed with the Quotes page template in themes that have one, or the most recent dated quote can be displayed with the Quotes widget on your Home Page or a Widgetized page.
- Click →
- Add a Title for your item. This is used as the name or link text under the Quote.
- Enter any text into the post editor. For best results, keep this brief and do not insert images here.
- Enter a Custom Link if you wish for the Title to link somewhere.
- Click Publish. This button will change to Update once a post has been published once.
Create the Quotes PageThe Quotes page template displays ALL Quotes in order by date, with the most recent at the top. Please check your theme demo if you are unsure if your theme comes with this layout.
- Click on → .
- Type the name for your Quotes page in the Title field.
- Choose the Quote template from the Page Template menu on the right side.
- Click Publish. This button will change to Update once a page has been published once.