Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
Now that you’ve added your content and configured the theme, you will be able to setup your Home page and move on to customizing the theme.
Get started by going to→
On the right you will see a number of panels that you can expand:
Obox widgets have been color coded to make setup easy. Simply drag the widgets you need into the corresponding panels.
Sidebar & Footer
The sidebar and footer panels accept any single-column Obox (purple) widgets or standard WordPress (gray) widgets. Below are details on configuring Obox widgets. For help with default widgets, visit the WordPress Codex
(Obox) Twitter Stream
Display a simple feed of your latest Tweets.
- Enter a title such as “Follow Me on Twitter”. This title will link to your profile.
- Enter your Twitter ID without the @
- Select the number of Tweets to show.
- Select whether to display Replies/ Retweets
- Click Save
Display the latest comments with a short excerpt and link to the post. This differs from the default WordPress widget in how it displays the information.
(Obox) Popular Posts
Display a list of links to your most popular posts based on the number of comments they have received. This widget draws from regular Posts only.
(Obox) Social Links
Displays icons linking to your social profiles. Enter the full URLs to your social profiles here. For the email field, enter your email address. For RSS, enter your RSS Feed Url or Feedburner URL.
Provides a styled search field.
(Obox) 125 x 125 Adverts
Displays any small adverts added using the Advert Manager
(Obox) Extended Adverts
This widget allows you to add custom styled large adverts designed specifically for the Casual sidebar or footer.
- Enter a Title
- Enter a short description in the Excerpt field if you want text to appear with the image (or instead of an image)
- Enter an Ad Title- this appears on hover and for text-readers
- Enter a Link URL
- Enter an Image URL. You can upload an image to the WordPress Media library and enter the image URL here, or use any webpage url.
- For best results, use an image that is 180pixels wide or less.
- If you are not using an image, you can enter a script such as Google AdSense or BuySellAds into the 3rd Party Script box. Configure any scripts to create blocks no larger than 220px wide