Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
This theme has been retired and is no longer being actively developed. Don’t worry, it should still work for some time and will continue to receive critical updates for up to one year from your original purchase date. Learn More Here
Before we can really get started, you first need to add content to WordPress. There are a number of different content types that you can create with Carousel:
- Standard Posts
- Info Boxes
- Gallery Pages
This content can be displayed in a variety of ways via Widgets and Page Templates.
Detailed instructions on adding each content type are covered on the following pages.
Once you’ve populated the relevant post types with information, you can then add them to your homepage via the→ section in your WordPress administration area.
Recommended Image Sizes
For best results, upload images at least 940 pixels wide for display in the slider, or 580 pixels wide for everywhere else.
The image dimensions for Carousels widgets and pages are as follows:
- Slider Widget: 940 x 580
- Thumbnail Widget: 220 x dynamic height (we only resize the width here)
- Gallery Page: 940 x dynamic height (we only resize the width here)
- Gallery Sub Page: 940 x dynamic height (we only resize the width here)
- Blog Post Image: 580 x 350
If you prefer to preload our demo content into your theme to start with, right click the below link and choose Save As.
The demo file cannot setup the theme or widgets for you, so please continue with the setup documentation to learn how to master your theme.
To use this file:
- Unzip the file to find the carousel-demo_content.xml
- Upload this file under → → .
- If prompted to install the plugin, follow the stepps to install and activate.
- Browse to the file and upload.
- Check the box to import the demo media. Note that some images may not download, so you will need to edit those posts to add your own featured images.
Even if you load the demo content, we recommend you go through the next few sections on how to use the various content types, or you can skip to Configuring Theme Options.