To update Obox Mobile or register for forum support as a Themeforest user, you must have your license key. This key is called the Item Purchase Code and is found in your Themeforest profile:
- Click the License Certificate link under the item in your Downloads tab:
- Open the file in the default viewer or download the file and open it locally. The Item Purchase Code is listed near the bottom and is a long strong of numbers and letters divided into groups by hyphens. Example (this is not a real code!):
- Paste this code into the License Key field of your plugin’s update page, or your forum profile activation field.
- If you have issues with obtaining your license key from Themeforest, please contact Envato support through the Themeforest website.
- If you have your license key, but cannot update your plugin, please post a support request in the forum.
- If you cannot activate your Obox profile in order to access the support forums, but have your license key, please send it to us, along with your Obox username, using the Contact form here on the Obox Themes website.