You must update the parent MagPress theme to 2.1.7 for this update to work properly. Please see the linked post for core update notes.
This update adds several features or changes to the home page widgets. As a result, your widgets may reset or need reconfiguration. Please visit your widget page, expand your Slider and Home Page widgets, and review the new options. For details, see MagPress: Configure Your Widgets
- Post Type selection has been added to column widgets to support displaying pages
- Custom Title link added to home page column widgets to support users who don’t want linked titles. or want them to go to a page
- Two Column widget has been renamed to Side-By-Side Categories
- Manual Excerpt length added
- Sorting and Order By added to some widgets.
- Inline instructions for widgets added
- Buy Now Button option added to Home page widgets
- Text now wraps more consistently in Side-By-Side widget and in responsive view
- Improved customizer to cover ecommerce saler, buttons and header cart
- Added button text color to customizer
- Variable products may now display the variation images when the linked option combo is selected. See Creating Variable Products for details.
- Hyphen no longer appears after post titles if Products are not being displayed in widgets
- Coupon field enabled
- Selecting SubCategories in WooCommerce options will now affect shop page
Fixed product class for variations
Removed css classes defining shop image sizes (should be woo settings)
depreciated code cleanup
added ordering to column widgets
- Debug error cleanup to prepare for WordPress 3.6
- Fixed issue that may have kept set post count in widgets from working
Update Your Theme or Apply Manually (requires login)