HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
Productsambition azione capital carousel cleancut clean cut cleancut ecommerce cleansale department depth done deal dynamo express fall flatpack fortune foundation gigawatt gloss gloss surface handmade two Jumbo kiosk knead loft magpress magpress ecommerce momento motionpicture obox mobile old post personal photogenic photolist picks press press two principles retail therapy social commerce store stylist the writer tinyblog waves
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update
Need Full-Service Setup?
Whether you have existing content or a fresh new site, a pro or novice, our Theme Setup Service can save you a ton of time and headaches and is just $99 (1/10th the cost of 3rd Party Customization services!)Request Setup Now
The Media Library sub-panel allows you edit, delete or view all kinds of media uploaded to your site, including images, graphics, documents and files. Multiple media objects can be bulk-edited or deleted, or you can attach files or images to posts to include them in a gallery.Updated for WordPress 4…Read More