After updating an eCommerce child theme using the Obox updater (→ ) the homepage for your site may look broken or like the stylesheet is not loading.
Ensure your parent theme is up to date and always update it last. Where updates have become unsynched, reinstalling the theme or updating manually will fix the issue in under 5 minutes in 99.9% of all cases.
- Go to Install next to each update you need → and read the instructions for checking your installed version against the current version, then click
- Go to → (to be ultra-safe, temporarily activate your parent theme before updating it)
- Read the instructions for checking your installed version against the current version, then click Install next to each update you need
- If your version is current and you can click Install next to the last update, click Install to try running the update again. Once complete, reload your homepage and it should be fine
- If you are unable to re-run the latest update from the admin panel, you can reinstall the theme using a fresh copy of the latest version, or download the hotfixes manually to apply them via FTP.