When you attempt to preview your Facebook tab in Chrome specifically, it is blank white or shows a secure content error. This issue was caused by a WooCommerce issue that was fixed in 2.0.20. Please ensure your version is updated.
The following assumes you have a functional SSL certificate and your shop is working as expected in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If your Facebook tab is white in all browsers, see Social Commerce: Facebook App tab is blank white
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Social Commerce.
- To update, download the latest version from the oboxthemes.com website under Dashboard → My Plugins in the main menu, and reinstall it.
- Go to in your WordPress admin menu and ensure no SSL errors appear in Step 2 and re-add your page tab.
- Make sure WooCommerce is updated
- Verify your WooCommerce Settings