This is usually caused by using a self-signed or shared SSL certificate and is the error you will see if using Safari, IE or Chrome.
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Social Commerce
- Go to Social Commerce in your WordPress admin menu and ensure all checks are green OR if the tab is added already, remove and re-add it.
- Can you access your Social Commerce url directly? See Social Commerce: Troubleshooting Common Issues
- If Yes and the error only occurs on Facebook, clear your cache, log out of Facebook, back in and try a different browser or computer if possible
- If No, your issue is likely SSL related, or a server misconfiguration.
See the following for solutions: Social Commerce: This Connection Is Untrusted