This article is helpful if you had existing content in WordPress prior to activating a new theme, or added content prior to configuring WooCommerce.
- Go to →
- Search for ‘Regenerate Thumbnails‘ and click
- Activate the plugin when complete
- Go to Regenerate Thumbnails. This process can take several minutes, so do not navigate away from the page or close the browser until complete.
→ and click
- You may open a new tab and continue working in WordPress until the regen finishes.
- When complete, reload your page and the images should be as expected