CTA is an acronym for Call-to-Action. In web design, this refers to a link or button that is designed to draw the visitor’s attention in order to prompt a click, either through color, placement, shape or a combination of all three. In general, most pages should have only 1 or 2 Calls to Action. On your homepage, for example, the call to action is typically in the slider. In Obox Themes, we provide a site-wide call-to-action banner along the footer that is intended to promote a specific page or product globally and is handled separately from page-specific calls to action such as the slider buttons or product’s Add to Cart buttons.« Back to Glossary Index
- « Back to Glossary Index
HOW TO UPDATE
Updating can be tricky, but is an important maintenance step for your site.View the Update Guide
- How to Add Featured Images
- How to Add Featured Videos Using the Obox Theme Options Panel
- How to Disable Comments
- Can I Create Two Separate Portfolios?
- What plugins are compatible with Obox Themes?
- How Do I Turn Off or Disable Social Sharing
- How to Manually Order Attachment Images for Galleries, Portfolios and Albums
- 404 Page Not Found
- Homepage is Messed Up, Looks Broken on Activation of Theme
- Images Are Blurry, Pixelly, Wrong Size or Being Stretched, Poor Quality, etc
- Unable to Install Obox Theme on My WordPress.com blog
- No zip file found to install theme
- Unable to access admin or blank white page after install or update
Need Full-Service Setup?
Whether you have existing content or a fresh new site, a pro or novice, our Theme Setup Service can save you a ton of time and headaches and is just $99 (1/10th the cost of 3rd Party Customization services!)Request Setup Now
The Media Library sub-panel allows you edit, delete or view all kinds of media uploaded to your site, including images, graphics, documents and files. Multiple media objects can be bulk-edited or deleted, or you can attach files or images to posts to include them in a gallery.Updated for WordPress 4…Read More