This update adds support for WooCommerce 2.0.4 and updates depreciated functions for WordPress 3.5+ support.
After Updating : What You Need to Do
This update changes some image and widget functionality to work with the new WooCommerce. As a result, you will need to verify your widget settings and regenerate your thumbnails.
Verify WooCommerce Settings
Install Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin
- Go to →
- Search for “regenerate thumbnails” and Install/Activate the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin
- Go to
→ and click Regenerate Thumbnails. This process may take several minutes.
- Do not navigate away from the page until it is complete. You may continue with these instructions in a new browser tab.
- Go to and verify your Call To Action Label. This is used in the slider and 3 column widget.
- Go to your → page and re-configure your Slider and Three Column widgets. Note that the Slider now shows a specific product category.
For details on widget setup for this version, view the documentation.
- Styling upport added for sale tag, shop filter and product tabs
- Related products now only shows 2 products to fit column
- Updated timthumb image resizing script for security
- Three Column widget can now show all post types. If products are selected, the price and custom call-to-action button will be displayed
- Slider images now link to the post
- Slider widget can now display all post types
- Replaced depreciated loop shop functions in shop templates
- Several function and variable updates for WP 3.5 compatibility
- Fixed button text in slider and products widget
- Popular Post widget color now Orange
- Popular Post widget can now be placed properly in the Footer Top panel without breaking the layout
Update Your Theme or Download Update (requires login)