- Go to →
- Click on Shipping
- Click the link
- Select “Free Shipping Requires…” → A Valid Free Shipping Coupon
- Click on → and create a new coupon
- Enter the code you want people to enter in the Title field (this should be less than 8 characters)
- Select Product Discount from the Discount Type drop-down
- Tick the Allows Free Shipping option
- Click Publish
When this coupon is entered and applied to the cart, the Free Shipping option will appear where the user may select it.
For further help and support for WooCommerce, see:
Have you seen the WooCommerce Smart Coupons extension? It lets you create coupons based on different rules for different users, it’s pretty smart and a great way to get more users to convert.