After setting up a variable product, the variation drop-down appears but there is no add to cart button or stock amount that displays. You may also notice that variation images you set are not displaying when selecting the corresponding variation.
- First edit your product and select the Variations tab in the Product Options panel
- Ensure each variation has a price entered.
- If you are managing stock, click the Inventory tab and ensure “Manage Stock at the product level” is unchecked, then return to the variations and check “manage stock”. Set the stock amount for each variation.
- Click Update
- If you still cannot see the Add to Cart button, deactivate all plugins other than WooCommerce to ensure there is no plugin conflict. If this solved the issue, reactivate the plugins one at a time and text your product page in between until it breaks to determine which one is a problem.
- If the issue persists, especially if other functional are not working like the variation image, you may have an issue with your server configuration as described by WooCommerce support here