After installing your Obox theme or Plugin, you will need to setup a special mobile menu. The mobile menu has several benefits:
- Itallows you to exclude pages from your navigation that you only want available on the main site
- You may simplify/condense the navigation to only contain a few links if your main site navigation has a lot of links. This helps avoid a menu that forces the user to scroll to see all the options
- Allows you to link to pages or categories you have setup for mobile only.
Get started by going to→
- Click on the [Manage Locations] tab.
- Select a menu from the Mobile Navigation drop-down, or click
- Select pages or categories to add to the menu and drag and drop in the desired order. For best results, do not create any sub-menus and limit your navigation to less than 6-7 links.
- Click Save Menu
You can find more details on the WordPress website: Appearance Menus Sub Panel.