Some of our older themes come with a built-in SEO Options panel for adding custom meta titles, keywords and descriptions to your posts. These options are not present in newer Obox Themes due to changes and advancements in WordPress and Search Engines that make them unnecessary. If you would like advanced control over SEO, we recommend downloading and installing the official WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, which you can grab under → (Obox SEO must be disabled for themes that have it if you use a plugin instead)
Configure or disable Obox SEO
- Go to →
- Select whether to enable or disable OCMX SEO. Select No if you have an SEO plugin installed.
- Enter a custom character to use as the separator between items. The Pipe is used by default.
- Example: Site Title | Post Title
- Enter a Site-Wide title. This custom title will appear in the Title bar of the browser on all pages and be appended to post titles, etc
- Enter custom site keywords. See Google's advice on meta keyword selection.
- Enter a Site Description. This appears in search engine listings and social networks where a post or page excerpt is not present. Keep it under 160 characters.
- Click Save Changes