The testimonials section serves as a way for you to show off your favorite quotes, or the outstanding things people have said about you. Each quote has a name, link, portrait and content. Testimonials can be displayed on the home page or any widgetized page using the Testimonials widget.
Add Testimonials content:
- Click →
- Enter the name of the person or entity you are quoting into the Title field.
- Click Browse under the Testimonials Options to upload a portrait or avatar (or click in the right sidebar).
- For best results, use images at least 220pixels wide and 220pixels tall (always use square images with the subject centered as the circle border will clip the corners.)
- You may optionally enter a link (not required) to any url or anchor.
- Enter the testimonial or quote into the Excerpt field, which is located at the bottom of the editor screen.
- Enter a number into the Order field to specify which position this service should appear in with 1 being first/on top. You may optionally leave all at 0 and WordPress will decide how to order the posts. Order may also be entered from the main Services post list in your admin area by clicking Quick Edit on the post.
- Select a Category
- Once you’ve added your content, press Publish