The Team post type displays square featured images using the Content Widget and can be used for any content you wish. It is optimal for showcasing people, as it provides additional fields for social profile links.
Add some Team Members
- Click →
- Enter the Team Member’s name in the Title field
- Add some text in the post editor if desired, such as a favorite quote or a short bio.
- Click Browse in the Team Options panel below the post editor to upload the Logo or photo/avatar. The image can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this person
- Images should ideally be at least 600 pixels wide, but must be at least 220 pixels wide at a minimum. For best results, use square images with the subject centered as the circle border will clip the corners.
- Enter the person’s position. This field can be used for any sub-title which will be displayed below the portrait.
- If desired, enter the social profiles for the team member. Any profile left blank will not display.
- Once you’ve added your content, click Publish