Have you seen Elementor?
Our flagship product, Layers has been acquired by the team at Elementor.
With a powerful, fast page builder, Elementor is the best way to get your site online with as little effort as possible.
The Partners post type displays each post using featured images, with each individual Partner post displaying extended information, a full-format image and a link button. You can also use this post type as a gallery, or to show off clients, sponsors or team members in an alternate format. See how we have done it on your theme's demo page.
Create your Partners list page:
- Click →
- Enter a page title
- Select Partners from the Template drop-down under Page Attributes
- Choose a column layout in the Page Options panel below the post editor by clicking on the appropriate thumbnail
- Select the Partners Category in the page options panel if you want to display a specific category
- Press Publish
Add Partners :
- Click →
- Add the name to the Title field. Example: Nike
- Click Browse in the Partners Options panel to upload a logo. The logo can be any image you wish to use to feature or represent this post.
- Images should ideally be at least 660 pixels wide and the same height for the best look.
- Enter your Partners’s URL in the Link field
- Select a Category
- Categories allow you to filter partners in widgets and partners pages if desired
- Once you’ve added your content, press Publish