This update includes some security updates, enhancements and requested features.
Actions To Take After Updating
The two and four column widget have been replaced with the (Obox) Content Widget You will need to visit your widget page and reconfigure the (Obox) Content widget(s) with the post type, category and number of columns you desire similar to how your two and four column widgets were previously configured. View the theme documentation for details on the new widget setup.
Customization options have been updated, with some options being removed or combined with others, and some being added for a more efficient setup and look. Please visit yourCustomize panel to review the options.
- Two-column and Four-column widget have been replaced with the Content Widget, which also has an option for 3 columns.
- Improved oEmbed support. Checking the Auto-generate option in Theme Options will now only affect category pages and archives. Widget thumbnails are determined by selecting the featured image option for thumbnails.
- oEmbed Likes and Views will now appear on HD video posts also
- New welcome page (Theme Options > Help) contains quick setup guide and links to demo content and theme documentation
- Customizer options streamlined for better setup, with some missing elements added
- Fixed permissions in functions for theme options menu
- Fixed script calls to reduce conflicts
Update Your Theme or Download Update (requires login)