- Header social icons have been replaced with iconfonts, which will now apply your header link color to the icon/hover. This allows for easier customization. ***If you have Custom Styling affecting the header social links, such as image replacement it will likely break after this update! We recommend removing your CSS code to assess if you need to reapply it, and if so, you may need to adjust padding or widths.
- New Feature: Instagram and Linkedin added to contact header social network options
- Color Customizer now affects header cart and features sidebar
- New Feature: Added Custom Header cart label, which allows you to change “Shopping Bag” to whatever you want without using localization plugins. Your Header cart label will be blank until you save your theme options once!!
- Phone number in contact header now supports click to call for Skype or mobile phones. Make sure your phone number uses the correct number format
- Sites using WPML will now be able to enter separate links for featured videos and site urls in custom post type translations
- Improved responsive views to support new smart phone screen sizes
- New Feature: You may now choose between a gallery slider, featured image with thumbnails or just a thumbnail grid for your Product posts. ***The gallery slider option requires the images you add to the product gallery to be attachments of the post, ie uploaded directly to the post!
- New Feature: You may now choose to show or hide your product category image at the top of the product listing for that category. For best results, use images at least 660px wide and 350px tall, which will be cropped from center and scaled for display in your Product Content widget.
- Fixed an issue with the Testimonial widget post count option
- Fixed issue with some logos overlapping the mobile menu, causing it to stop working.
- Qty spinner now hidden in firefox
- Contact header padding removed when in boxed layout
- Fixed drop-down orientation (opens flush left except last child to avoid screen cut off)
- Fixed bulleted lists in slider content
- Fixed contact sidebar when no sidebar option is selected