This major update includes required changes for the new Facebook API and security standards, fixing several user-reported issues.
- Social Sharing now uses Addthis and can be enabled or disabled in the plugin options. We are unable to support custom codes or social sharing plugins at this time as they are not all compatible with Facebook.
- Full OpenGraph support added for Facebook sharing
- Several theme templates added to add expanded functionality to your Facebook site, including archives/blog lists and support for Obox Theme basic page template types.
- Detection of plugin theme has been updated to look for ?obox-fb=1 in your app URLs and no longer uses the site_referrer. Please visit the Plugin Documentation to confirm your app settings in Facebook.
- Checkout with 3rd parties such as Paypal or Moneybookers will display a notification box informing your customer that they will be directed to a new tab. The browser popup settings must be off or set to allow popups in Facebook!
- Woo Lightbox is disabled in SC (not supported by Facebook)
- User Account setup and login now works correctly
- Post count adjusted in plugin settings for Featured Products
- Featured Categories now open correct shop category archive
View Technical details here
Enter your license key in the Plugin options to update through WordPress, or download a full copy of 1.1.5 on your purchase profile. Unzip and upload the new obox-social-commerce folder to wp-content/plugins using an FTP client.