The checkout page shows the address and summary, but no payment option (typically just a “Place Order” button)
This is usually due to your theme modifying the WooCommerce checkout options. Any option that sends checkout to a new window will not be allowed by Facebook’s iframe.
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Social Commerce
- Go to Social Commerce in your WordPress admin menu and ensure all checks are green OR if the tab is added already, remove and re-add it.
Verify your payment options are setup
- Go to Payment Gateways tab → and click the
- Ensure one payment option is selected as the default
- Click the link across the top for the payment options you want to enable/configure and ensure they are enabled
Check your Theme Options
If you are using a WooTheme such as Bazaar, you may have options that change how the checkout works which are not compatible with Facebook.
- Go to the theme options and check for a shop tab or any shop-related options
- Look for a setting such as multi-step checkout and disable it. This option will keep payment options from appearing on the main checkout.