After setting up your app and publishing your tab, it just displays a blank white page
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Social Commerce.
- To update, download the latest version from the oboxthemes.com website under Dashboard → My Plugins in the main menu, and reinstall it.
- Go to in your WordPress admin menu and ensure no SSL errors appear in Step 2 and re-add your page tab.
- Make sure WooCommerce is updated
- Verify your WooCommerce Settings
- If issues persist, troubleshoot your theme and plugins
This issue is common with the U-Design Theme and their WooCommerce Integration plugin, and may occur in other themes that attempt to enable WooCommerce support with a plugin instead of a child theme. If you deactivate the plugin, your shop will appear normally. If you switch to a different theme, it will begin to work properly.
Please contact the theme author to request they look into resolving the conflict or change how they are attempting to integrate WooCommerce.